Primary school teacher with 2nd state examination m / w / d (full-time)
We are looking for the earliest possible date for our primary school (1st - 4th grade)
a primary school teacher with a 2nd state examination
m / w / d (full-time)
Who are we?
As an independent school operator, we run a small family-run all-day school with innovative
Educational concept for children from approx. 1 year to the end of grade 4. Our concept combines the
Montessori education according to the guidelines of the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) with the
Guiding principles of nature education. Our educational institution is located in a picturesque place in the
Taunus below the Großer Feldberg and is currently attended by 65 children.
What tasks await you?
- Individual support and mindful accompaniment of a mixed-age group of children
from 5 to 10 years, according to their personalities and interests based on the
Principles of Montessori education according to AMI
- Active and constructive counselling of pupils and parents
- Independent, interdisciplinary lesson preparation and lesson implementation according to
Intensive induction by a trained teacher with many years of experience
What should you bring with you?
- Completed teacher training for primary school or lower secondary school with 2nd degree.
- Identification with the principles of Montessori education or even first experiences
and further training in Montessori education (preferably AMI)
- A good eye for the developmental needs of individual children and a willingness to help children with their
to help them build on their strengths and work on their weaknesses.
What do we offer you?
- Permanent employment contract with performance-related remuneration in accordance with the company tariff based on
TVöD, as well as company social benefits
- Activity in a lovingly designed environment and in a pleasant learning atmosphere.
- Support by another pedagogical specialist
- Responsible and varied tasks in a motivated team, as well as great
Freedom for ideas, independent work and further development of the school
- Participation in further training and supervision, as well as the assumption of training and
Further training costs
We look forward to receiving your detailed application (attachments only in PDF format) via
Email to: email@example.com.